Our most important fields in business comprise today:
REGSys (REG-D & REG-DA)
1) Voltage regulator with intuitive parameterization
2) Transducer and multi-channel recorder with log book
3) Tap-position statistics for optimizing the quality of control
4) ParaGramer for easy parallel switching
5) Transformer monitor according to IEC 60354/60076
6) Free programmability for customer-specific requirements
7) Monitoring the gas bubble formation in the transformer oil
(temperature, safety margin)
8) All SCADA – possibilities (incl. IEC 61580)
PQ Analyzer Fix (PQI-D, PQI-DA, PQI-DA Smart)
The power quality analyzers have a high-speed fault recorder capability with up to 40.96 kHz sampling rate and a half cycle r.m.s. registration, which allows detailed analysis of grid disturbances.
1) Power Quality according to EN 50160 and IEC 61000-2-2/2-4
2) IEC61000-4-30, class A
3) Fault recorder (oscilloscope, effective value, event)
4) Comfortable visualization software WinPQ/PQ ParaExpress
5) SCADA connection (TCP/IP, IEC 61850)
PQ Mobile (PQ Box 100, 150, 200)
Mobile Power Quality-Analyzers such as PQ-Box 100, PQ-Box 150 and PQ-Box 200 were developed for the operation in a harsh environment (protection degree IP65). Both are applicable for measurements in public (CAT IV) and industrial networks for voltages up to 1000V.
Advantages PQ mobile:
1) Fault resolution
2) Frequency analysis up to 20 kHz
3) Load analysis, energy measurements
4) Transient analysis 2 MHz, +/-5 kV
5) IEC61000-4-30, class A/CAT IV
Telp.: +91 22 21739707
Faks.: +91 22 21739710
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.